The Waiver is required for each member of the party.
Online Refunds are currently unavailable, but we are doing rescheduling, please contact us for more information!
Rules: Table of Contents
Take a Break(ing) Rules!
Safety is our #1 priority!
- All participants, or parents/guardians of minors, must have a signed waiver prior to entering any room inside of the facility.
- Please bring a government-issued photo ID.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to check-in.
- No outside tools or paint supplies are allowed.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Recommended for ages 18+. Ages 13-17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian 18+.
- We have the right to deny service for those suspected to be or under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol or those who are or may be pregnant.
- All participants are required to wear all provided safety equipment to enter.
- Closed-toe shoes are mandatory.
- Coveralls are provided – otherwise, long sleeve tops & pants are required.
- Do not swing weapons or throw breakables at other participants.
- Do not smash breakables with your shoes.
- Do not throw glass at the walls, it will bounce back at you. Use the concrete floor area or cinder blocks.
- Do not hit each other, walls, windows, doors, lights, cameras, clocks, speakers, or other valuable equipment set up in the room.
- Do not directly smash the spool or cinder blocks with tools.
- Respect the marked boundaries and look before you swing to avoid accidental contact.
- Before or during a session if a tool appears to be damaged or weakened stop use immediately and notify a staff member.
- If any safety gear comes off stop all breaking immediately until it is properly put back on.
- When exiting and changing out of safety gear beware of debris (such as broken glass) on the safety gear or floor.
- Do not throw break tools (hammers, bats etc).
- Do not stand on the tables.
- No writing/drawing profanity, curse words, suggestive content on the walls.
- If you hear a knock on the door stop smashing immediately.
- If you believe you may have been injured or cut stop breaking immediately and notify staff for inspection.
- A staff member may end a session anytime if any rules are not being followed, there will be NO refund in the case of early removal.
- Do NOT throw or toss items that have already been broken/have sharp edges.
- ***We do charge for wall repair if you throw the tools or use them to hit our walls or intentionally break any equipment.
Paint Splatter Rooms
- Recommended for ages 16+. Ages 3-15 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, 18+.
- Wear provided goggles at all times to protect your eyes.
- Guests will be provided with optional ponchos, shoe covers, & gloves.
- Guests may listen to their own music on a provided speaker.
- Guest may also paint/splatter the walls.
- Any Guest who leaves any profanity on the walls will be charged the cost of replacement and permanently banned.
- Paint is water-based, washable tempura, but not 100% guaranteed to fully wash out of clothes.
- Do not step on the paint bottles.
- Do not paint on someone else’s canvas unless they ask you to.
- Do not paint on cameras, clocks, speakers, paper towels, trash cans or windows.
- Do not throw away the supplies or paint bottles.
- Dispose of all coverings in the provided trash can and place used goggles in the basket before exiting.
- Recommended: wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty!
Prohibited Items for BYOB!
CRT TVs/Monitors, microwaves, thermometers, animals/taxidermy/plants , any high voltage items that poses capacitor shock (even after being unplugged), batteries, smoke alarms, light bulbs, food items, any item that has hazardous materials, any item that has liquid, any item that is pressurized, flammable, or poses explosion risk, any items that may have gas released when punctured (ex: compressors, aerosol cans, etc), items that have mold, mildew, or other liquid damage, guns or bullets, needles or other medical supplies, drug paraphernalia, any containers that held chemicals/hazardous materials (ex: gas cans) . Take A Break, LLC can refuse any item they deem unsafe for the break room.